CCC Tuesday Updates – 20191119
November 19, 2019
- Another Sunday, another great Wheeling Heritage Park CX. Thanks again to the Northbrook Bicycle Club for hosting a chilly if fun event and to the Wheeling Parks District for allowing us to use their park.
- Links to all series results, lap times, and CrossResults.com are over here.
- Next up, the CCC travels to Saint Charles for its one and only official double race weekend at the Pheasant Run Resort hosted by the South Chicago Wheelmen. This weekend has a SATURDAY and a SUNDAY BikeReg page, and one page does not reg you for both days. So please make sure to register for the correct (read: both) day or days. Online Reg on BikeReg closes on
WEDNESDAYThursday so the SCW can get ready for Saturday… So get on it! Look for the regular course preview on Thursday at 9am.
- PRR has discounted room rates of $92 per night for this weekend. Call Pheasant Run at 630-584-6330 and use code “cyclocross” for the discount.
- Looking ahead to Montrose Beach… Have a large team with a lot of stuff? Or just want a VIP experience? On the BikeReg registration page for the Montrose Beach event you can make a donation to access VIP parking within the Simonds Drive road closure. One vehicle per space suggested @ $50. Multiple spaces may be combined for trailers, etc … This donation helps offset the expenses associated with the race venue.
- And finally… Our series sponsor ABUS Locks‘ sweepstakes to raffle off 3 of their Bordo locks, hand painted by the rad folks out in California at Squid Bikes, ends this Friday. Proceeds will benefit our friends at Blackstone Bicycle Works and West Town Bikes. All the details over here: https://go.rallyup.com/abus-lock-raffle
Can we get some leaked info about which end of the resort ground the course will be on?
the muddy side… probably
Driving Range, just like last year
*banging on table*
For anyone that was trying to purchase ABUS raffle tickets and received an error the issue is now resolved.
Thanks for your support and please spread the word!
I want a course that is death by a thousand turns.
I want a course designed by Aaron.
I think that what we’re all saying is that we miss NorgeCX