– As we mentioned on Tuesday, Psycho Cross After Dark on Friday night is cancelled, but Saturday’s race is still full steam ahead.
– Remember this is a Saturday race and online pre-reg closes TONIGHT (Wednesday).
– Sorry, but there will be NO Kiddie race on Saturday.
– There is road construction at the intersection of Route #12 (Rand Road) and Old McHenry Road, which is about six miles due south of The Golf Farm. You would do well to avoid this intersection if possible as it can bottleneck, even on weekends. You may be able to access Route #12 from Route #176 about four miles north of Old McHenry to avoid this intersection if you are coming from the South and/or East.
– Dogs are allowed at The Golf Farm, but please clean up after your pups and keep them on leash!
– As in the past, the owner of The Golf Farm has asked that you not bring in coolers or grills, as there is a restaurant/bar that sells food and drinks. If you do choose to bring food or beverages, please be discreet.
– First aid will be by registration which will be under the tee box awning.
– Goody bags are available for the first 300+ racers and will be at the registration area.
– Please pick up your payouts. The PsychoCX race director will not track you down and will not be at any of the other races in the series. This generally goes for other races in the series as well. If you do not pick up your payouts on race day they will be donated to charity unless you make immediate arrangements with the promoter.
– As with any race in the Series, if any spectators, other teams, shops, etc. would lend a hand at break down time, we would greatly appreciate it as it is crucial that we tear down the course, stage things, and get the trailer loaded in an efficient manner, so Sunday’s race promoter has everything they need to get to Carpenter Park and perform their magic.
– The course: Sorry, WordPress and the new GoogleMaps Engine still won’t play nice together. See here.